He is so beautiful...

oh yeah, because i have a pretty awesome wife who is sexy as fuck and I love him so much XDDDDD it has been a while since the last time i spoke with him so... having some news is always welcome, I really missed him all this months, so im hyper happy to know he is so healthy and better than any other time, also i was whining to him because i was like in need of YaDong but then... my pretty boy sent me a gift... what a gift! XDDD he just made me the favor to introduce me one of the most beautiful men i have ever seen  (and he is not an asian boy) but sjdfhakjlsfhaklsj he smokes like gokudera and since i was lacking of 8059 things....

Anyway I am just fangirling. The picture just dont make justice to his face and somehow he reminds me of Jackson Rathbone(?) ormaybeishimandheistrollingeveryoneo.ó XDDDDDDD I should be doing homework but hey! seeing a boy hella sexy does not happen everyday so bye! *runs with wife*

So yeah, if you want some ghei things, nobody is a better searcher than your ghei wife 8D*




*Gosh that sounds a lot like a tv comercial XD

No hay comentarios: