Those things

Tittle: Those things
Pairing: GTOP
Author: Me :)
So this is the first try to write something in english *dies* is not what I expected and is a little bit messy. Unbetaed(?) so maybe with a lot of mistakes too. Again Seunghyun & Jiyong have something so complicated in my eyes, i love them but they are just too perfect to have a happy ending, or maybe is just me.

-

"You look perfect together"

Every time I see my reflect in your eyes is like the time go back...

I love to be near to you. I love the way you act even if sometimes is a little bit stupid. I love the way your voice sounds in the morning. I love to drink wine with you time to time. I love to talk with you. I love how we work together and come up with amazing things even if we have differents opinions. I love when you just stand there being handsome and is perfect. I love the way you raise your eyebrows without even knowing. I love the fact that you´re always there to catch me when I fall. I love...

"So... Are you dating her?"

Yes

No

It really matters?

We´re almost thirty, things are over now but why? Why I still feel like crying when you are the one asking if I´m serious about her? Why it has to be me the one who can´t speak a word if you´re the one who is alone? Why?

"You should, she seems like the one for you"

The one

And here I was thinking you didn´t believe those things. Perfect. Weren´t we the perfect match once? Years ago. Weren´t you the one for me when we were in our twenties?

"It´s getting late..."

It´s already late right? For you. For me... for both of us. What happened to us? When we became like this? Like two friends who barely see each other and don´t know what to say without being awkward.

"See you around..."

You always say that but why are you looking at me like this?

Don´t go.

Is that what you want to hear? You know me better than this, you know that words will never leave my mouth.

Isn´t it because of this that we never couldn´t be really together in the first place? Because I never said the words you never asked me... because we both prefered that way. It was easier wasn´t it? Stealing some kisses, sharing some touches, whispering falses promises. It was a lot easier than speak out loud and fight agains the world. We were one of a kind once but we never really believed what we lived, it was too perfect to be true right? It was more like a dream.

And like all the dreams we had to wake up.

Your eyes still the same, maybe dark and deeper than before but your mouth is a thin line and she is comming.

And then you walk away, like you always do. We are so over now right?

I love you

I love you. I´m not serious about her because she´s not you. I want you to comeback. I miss you. I want to go back in the time till when we were together. I want to fight with you in the morning just to have angry sex with you in the night. I want to feel you again. I even want to cry because of you if you come to wipe my tears with some sweet words. I want to laugh with you. I want to hold your hands. I want you to hold me in your arms. I want to be with you. I want you to see me. I want you to see all the mess we have rigth now just because we are stubborn. I want you to see how we´re not perfect now that we´re not togheter.

We said it was the best... If we walked diferent ways. But now it doesn´t seems like it.

I want you to love me back...
I know you do. I know you still doing it.

But you´re nowhere to be seen and she´s right in front of me with a smile.

-

I take her hand and I walk with her, maybe you will do the same with another girl the next time we see each other. Maybe this is what we have to do... or maybe this is a dream too, and when I wake up I will be next to you.

-
And tadah! it´s been a while since the last time I wrote something so this is weird. Please don´t ask, yesterday I just remembered how much I love these two and how complicated they are.

1 comentario:

abysakura dijo...

omo este GTOP!! me dejo un saborsito en la boca y mi cabeza aun lo esta procesando!! es como cuando algo te gusta tan solo comenzar a leer, pero a la ves me deja intrigada!! aawwww ame estoooo!!! *O*

"want you to see how we´re not perfect now that we´re not togheter"

Fue tan cargado de sentimientos ke me kedeee asiii ;__; <3 amo tus gtops broken babyyy!! <3 y ya tenia ke no leia nada tuyoooo *hug* me gusta muxo tu forma de plasmarlos en especial a estos dos, por ke no es lo de siempree <3 te amooooooo <3 se despide tu Jonghyunaaa <3