nothing last forever

So yeh, after a while I´m back on the blog, well maybe not, but I think I should XD so may dear beloved blog:

I´m already graduate! 8D the days of tons of Works to gain a good note are finally over, no more days without sleeo for me! *unless i became someone really unluky* AND I started to work, actually it´s still a little bit weird.. cuz i started to work before the graduation  BUT I honestly feel great about it, maybe because I always knew how hard is to get a job these days, and I always said that I would shot myself If I ended up working on something else besides graphic desing, I also was kind of scare because I was aware about how diferent runs the real world and the school, and it is really diferent! XD and I spend the last two years thinking about what I was going to do with myself... and the chats with husband didnt really help because he was having the same thougts *dies* we are really complicated humans =.= both of us. Anyway, both of us are already graduate and working on what we love to do because we are awesome and so fucking lucky bastards I guess XD

Talking about husband, we really don´t contact each other anymore, at least not in the same way we did before but I guess is because we become pretty busy with work and everything, anyway we still talking over the phone time to time.. but is more fun when we chat XD the last time i saw him with mostache! LOOOOOOOL he looks so funny, like an already grow up man but hell he´s still a child, a child so sleeps with other men but a child anyway, im happy to see him so in love with his current boyfriend, and since it seems that we are going to meet *finally!* this Winter im going to tease them to death just cuz they´re so fucking adorable together. I´m the wife so i have the rigth to tease my husban´s boyfriend ;) I cant wait to see them, gosh!

On the other hand I had a meet with a highschool friend, we haven´t seen each other for years so it was fun to hang out again, and then we became a little bit thorn with a serious talk so I dont know how it´s gonna end... the two of us. We haven´t contact each other since that day.. asdjfhaskjdfhask so weird rigth know but now that im writting about it i remembered why I use to stay here XD fb and tw are way too public but here, here is personal so yeah, Im going to write on this place again.

And the last thing *the real reason why i came back* is that I Heard something that maybe I shouldn´t, well that was my first tought but rigth now I´k kind of happy, so yeah, there are these two persons that i love, I love them a lot, actually I´m really grateful towards them for all the things they have had done for me, even if sometimes they weren´t the best, they try and thats what matter to me. And now I know *more like I confirmed* that they are walking on diferent ways, I always thought something seemed off sometimes and made my own ideas and it turn out to be true in some way. The thing is that it really shock me at first, then I started to process everything and I couldn´t help but cry, yup i cried like a baby thinking and how the things would change and how hard it would be... i dont know.. everything(?). Then I started to think about it more deeply and understood a lot of things *thougt that it didnt stop the hurt feeling i had* but anyway, at the end of the day im ok with it, right now, I´m just happy to know. So I wont be a mess when it actually happens, so I´ll be strong enough to help and also because i wont have to pretend that im ok with it without really mean it.

I´m glad that they have such a strong friendship so i hope they have a happy ending even if that ending is not the one I always imagined, life have changes all the time anyway.

Being a Little bit selfish, i guess i´d have to wait some years to live alone *even if Im dying to have my own space and be just mess by myself XD* being honest i had already some plans and I was looking for diferent places and evaluating them but i´ll have to stop that for now, the good thing is that i´ll have money to spend on trave, and concerts, and cloths XD *materialistic much?*

 
BTW! I went to the gazette´s concert! 8D after 8 years of being in love with them I finally saw them in live and it was oh so gorgeous! I literally cried at the end, and the next day I felt like shit cuz my entery body ached but it was worth it, I thought I could rest in peace after seeing them but now i just think I have to see them again before I die LOL it was the best concert of my life *hope going to other concerts but this one.. it will be in my memory forever*

and today is sunday so tomorrow is monday and i have to work.
blogu off!

No hay comentarios: