The oh! so year

So.. the year is coming to a end
This year was really thorn i guess? A lot of things happened, my life changed in so many ways y at this very point, a lot of things feels so strange.

My plans to go a see husband are already over u,u since the travel to guanatos wasnt the best thing in the world, gosh the hours on the bus were pure hell, i felt like dying inside the fucking bus, really awful. And then He has to be busy those two days, I even told him about my scape to the center and he told me he would make an effor to get in time.. guess what? he didn´t cuz his boss is a bitch so he had to stay in the office and then... THEN! I´m so not going for christmas or new year cuz my family decided to come so im offiacially in home till the next year. Our lucky sucks a lot right?

Also on those days was someones birthday.. i didnt even remenber till I cambe back and then I though maybe I should give a call just to be polite but... i dont know, it feels just weird, and its kind of sad too. We used to be besties and now we are just like aquitances.. maybe not even that. All the years we spend together and now its like nothing, like those years never existed and the saddest part is that Im not missing anything. That just made me realice how fragile human relationships can be... and how unsensible I am, how easily i can forgot about someone. Im bad

The year is ending, that date is coming too. I dont know how I am going to wake up that day, I hope it´ll be not so painful. Its on friday, thats a good start

Also...  a few months ago i was talking with some friend and he told me about some things and how he was depressed sometimes, how time wanst enought at all and some other things... I think i finally understand what he meaned that time, thats kind of sad too, but hey, we decided what we wanted to do so its our fault xD so i was thinking on close the FB  a few days, maybe the rest of my Little vacations, just to have some time with myself, i should work on an ilustración... yes.. i should that.

Merry christmas my dear blog,
 and
happy new year
cuz i know y wont comeback till the next year

BTW my ilu of namtae is gonna be a sticker on singapore! be happy for me :)
I want to go out and take some pictures... i should do that too

No hay comentarios: