Enero

i forgot the things I wanted to write about *dies*

anyway
es enero... de vuelta al trabajo
maybe i will try to do the wishlist I didn´t write(?)...
I want to learn a lot of things this year
I hope to have enough money and time to do some travel on july or something
I am going to buy my creeppers just because XD
I need to do exercise =.= and stop eating the delicious greasy food that i love ;A;
I need to take care of my health
I have to do something about all my draws
I have to paint something on one of my walls... right now is too White
I want to buy a new book :)
but i need to stop buying innecesary things no matter how much i want them
I need to open a bank account and start saving some money for the future apartament...
I want to be happier :)

- - -
 
"He asked me to go
I didn´t reply.
 
Some times it feels like it´s the right thing to do
but I have always been afraid.
 
If I leave I´ll never comeback
Eventually... I´ll forget"
 
-
 
tabula rasa

1 comentario:

abysakura dijo...

xDDD hahahaha tantas cosas, tantos nuevos propósitos, eso de dejar comer comida grasienta, si que costara trabajo, me también quiere eso, viajes, omo!! ojala uno de esos viajes sea a un concierto de big bang!! *rueda con ella* so babe, espero todos tus propósitos se cumplan, que te vaya muy bien en el trabajo, y lo ultimo que pusiste fue hermoso, so te amoooo y extraño tanto ;__; so, aquí tu frapuccina chocolatosa deseándote lo mejor *o*